What is the Organiser Toolkit?
The Organiser Toolkit is designed to help you to organise your Book Fair and make it a fantastic event.
It’s full of great features:
- Take it step-by-step – follow the timeline in the run-up to your Fair so that you can keep on track with your planning.
- Record what you did – along each step of the timeline you can check off the activities that you tried and save notes to remind you for next time. When you next come to run a Fair you’ll be able to look back and see what worked for you before.
- FREE resources – you’ll be able to download lots of free resources to help you advertise your Fair and make it a great event. You can also pick up £25 worth of vouchers to use as competition prizes!
- See your gift vouchers – Parents will be able to go online before your Book Fair to buy gift vouchers for their child to use when the Fair arrives. You can check to see who’s bought vouchers and print out a list to check off at the Fair.
- Process your payment – once your Fair is over you can use the online Cash Report Form to process your payment. It will calculate your Rewards for you which you’ll be able to use straight away to get books and resources from the Scholastic Shop.