Free Resources - Spread the word
Spread the word
Use letters, leaflets and posters to grab everyone’s attention in the lead up to the Book Fair. Don’t forget that posters and Book Fair leaflets will arrive in your Book Fair Kit.
We recommend that you start advertising one to two weeks before your Book Fair arrives.
- Send a letter or email to parents explaining your Book Fair goals and opening times
- Give each pupil a Book Fair leaflet – found in your Book Fair Kit – to take home to preview the books
- Put up posters at the school entrance, in corridors and in classrooms
- Add a reminder to the school website, newsletter or social media page – we’ve even created shareable images you can use, specially designed to be used on social media pages and newsletters
- Begin a Book Fair countdown in assemblies to build a buzz
You can find templates for letters to parents in the Resource Pack
Videos and powerpoints
Share your Book Fair
We love hearing about the excitement that a Book Fair creates, so every month we’re giving away a goody bag worth £100 including books and stationery to the best Book Fair story we see on social media.
Did you know..? We make Welsh language posters! All you need to do is download these, print them off, and display them along with the posters provided in your Book Fair Kit. Find the posters below or on the Welsh language resources page.
Poster - Scholastic Book Fair
Shareable image for social media or your school's newsletter
Shareable image for social media or your school's newsletter (with editable info box)
Editable Book Fair Poster
Invitation - Scholastic Primary
Left Arrow - Primary
Right Arrow - Primary
PowerPoint of Book Range - Scholastic Primary UK
Scholastic Primary Resource Pack Autumn 18
Goal Chart - Book Fairs
Welsh Goal Chart 18/19
Gift Vouchers poster - Scholastic Book Fairs